Coronavirus COVID-19 Status Updates
NOTE: We are open for business!
1) WILL CALL PICK-UP: We accept will call pick-up orders by appointment only. Please let us know if you would like touch less curb side loading or inside pickup. We require face masks to be worn if entering our facility. Please wait at the lobby entrance for our staff to greet you.
2) VISITORS/VENDORS: Visitors are welcome on a limited basis by appointment only. We require face masks upon entry and our facility currently observes a minimum 6' social distancing guideline for the safety of all guests and staff.
3) FREIGHT DRIVERS: All LTL/FTL and parcel freight drivers are informed of new procedures. New drivers are assisted through the process.
1) All non-essential travel including conferences, trade shows, sales meeting, etc., have been postponed.
2) Employees showing symptoms of being ill will self isolate until symptoms are gone. If symptoms are prolonged longer than 3 days, they are required to call a physician for instructions.
3) Employees are furnished facemasks, nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes or spray. Surfaces our regularly disinfected throughout the day. All inbound packages are disinfected before delivering to office personnel.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & DELIVERY: Our added operational safeguards along with increased levels of orders, phone calls, and customer care under these challenging times, has resulted in busier than normal work loads. Often times phones calls will go to voice mail and emails may take longer than normal to reply. We ask for your continued patience and understanding. We are thankful that we have the opportunity to serve you and it pains us if we cannot respond in a timely manner, but rest assured, your needs are very important to us. We are all in this together our team is doing the very best it can. We appreciate you and thank you for your continued patronage.
OPERATIONAL STATUS UPDATES:
4/20/2020: We are currently experiencing very high order volumes, while trying to work around packaging shortages and delays. This may cause a delay in filling orders. We will do our best to list current estimated processing times. If your order is time sensitive, please call our office for real time status. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
4/8/2020: Per CDC recommendations, we have adopted the "use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19." We now require "Will Call" customers to call-in for curb site pick-up or you must wear a mask to enter our facility. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you as a courtesy.
3/31/2020: The State of Arizona, Governor Doug Doucey, announces a "Stay-At-Home" order, except for designated Essential Businesses. We are exempt as an Essential Business and will remain open during this Executive Order to service our other Essential Businesses and those at home catching up on DIY projects.
3/23/2020: Eco Safety Products is fully operational with no reduction to our daily capacity and operating hours. We will remain committed to our customers for on-time delivery.
3/20/2020: Amazon FBA has restricted shipments of our sealer products (Acri-Soy, Eco-Poly, & Eco-Tuff) as they fall under their non-essential category. When these products run out of inventory, this will only affect the 2-Day Prime service. These products will still be available on Amazon and ship from our factory by standard ground. All other products are not affected at this time.