CONCRETE RESURFACING MADE WITH RECYCLED CONTENT
High performance eco-blend concrete resurfacer and microtopping made with a recycled pozzolan to not only reduce portland cement content, but to add strength and reduce sulfate attack. Transform or re-purpose virtually any substrate into a concrete masterpiece or use our rubberized resurfacer mix for a resilient textured non-skid concrete finish made with recycled rubber.
Typical Uses: Driveway resurfacing, patio resurfacing, concrete floor resurfacing, concrete countertop resurfacing, non slip walkways, non slip decks, non slip stairs and more.
- Up to 25% Portland Cement replacement to achieve significant reduction of CO2 emissions produced during Portland Cement manufacturing.
- Contains 100% recycled post industrial pozzolan through a purified process reducing emissions and eliminating crystalline silica or metals contained in conventional fillers.
- Our recycled pozzolan imparts high strength particles for enhanced durability and resists sulfate attack or efflorescence commonly formed in cementitious blends.
- Available in White, Gray, and Recycled Rubber Non-Skid Cement Mix options.
- Simply add the ready-to-use bonding polymer to the cement blend options, mix and then apply in one easy step. Less mess and less mixing.
- Easily adjustable viscosity for spray, trowel, vertical, overhead, and horizontal applications for smooth or textured finishes.
- High spread rate of 150-200 sq.ft. per kit @ 1/16" providing one of the lowest per square foot cost options versus conventional microtoppings or other flooring materials. Less than $.40 per square foot
- Typical application thickness build is from 1/32" up to 1/8" as required.
- Applies in one or two coats versus three coats as recommended by many comparable microtopping systems.
- Fast dry time for a quick return to service. Typically dries to the touch within 1 to 2 hours.
- Tenacious bonding to a variety of substrates such as concrete, wood, metal, stucco, plaster, tiles and more to create a new concrete canvas.
- May be integrally colored, stained, color coated, sealed or diamond polished for a variety of decorative finishes.
Product Data Sheet
"How to Video Series"
1. How to Resurface Your Floor. The NEW Easy Mix & Fast Dry Formula
2. How to Make a Concrete Countertop on a Budget, Part 1
3. How to Make a Concrete Countertop on a Budget, Part 2