Become An EcoProCote Dealer
Interested in Becoming an EcoProCote Brand Stocking Retailer?
As an industry innovator that was founded on alternative high performance chemistry, we are the first and only manufacturer that delivers a full line of sustainable coatings and chemicals that are driven by consumer requirements. With over 10 years of expertise and leadership in the high growth sustainable chemistry industry, we are well positioned to help you promote products that differentiate you from the competition.
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose the EcoProCote Brand?
1. The industry's first and only full line high performance sustainable products manufacturer. Solutions for surface preparation, surface finishes, and surface maintenance from floor to ceiling gives you and your customers a wide range of proven best-in-class sustainable alternatives from a single manufacturer.
2. Every product manufactured is made with bio-based renewably sourced ingredients that effectively replace traditionally used toxic petroleum based ingredients.
3. Establish or expand sustainable marketing initiatives.
4. No minimum stocking requirements.
5. Approvals to sell products online to any location within the U.S.
6. Competitive MSRP that are the same or lower than same in class competitive products with high margin opportunities.
7. Attractive free freight program.
8. Free staff and consumer training programs with minimal pallet stocking order.
9. Project and customer referrals from our national advertising and architectural community marketing efforts.
10. Understanding that available stock may come up short at times, we offer a convenient drop ship program to compliment your sales efforts and deliver exceptional service for your customers.
Do You Have Custom or Bulk Customer Opportunities?
Eco Safety Products engineers custom products for profitable opportunities when our standard products may not meet the customers unique requirements. Whether it is a new product development project or to help replace toxic chemicals or coatings with sustainable alternatives used in bulk production such as in manufacturing, oem product applications, production coatings, etc., we are here to evaluate and assist with research and development or special volume pricing opportunities.
We proudly serve the following retail store industries:
Independent Paint Stores, Green Building Supply Stores, Hardware Stores, Landscape Supply, Masonry Supply, Construction Supply, Pool & Spa Stores, Lumber & Wood Stores, and more.